Domain redirecting to /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi
It is possible you have reached this page because:
Okay, so here's how I resolved the problem:
1) You will need to edit httpd.conf (I suggest using locate to find yours, since the paths on everyone's systems vary — try "locate httpd.conf")
2) You will likely find an entry like this:
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName www.yourdomain.co.za DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs ServerAdmin firstname.lastname@example.org UserDir disable </VirtualHost>
3) You'll need to change the above to show this instead:
<VirtualHost XXX.XX.XXX.XXX:80> ServerName www.yourdomain.com DocumentRoot /home/yourdom/public_html ServerAdmin email@example.com UserDir disable </VirtualHost>
2 Things Have Been Changed:
1) Notice the XXX's — these XXX's will need to be replaced by the IP address that this domain is hosted on (i.e. 188.8.131.52).
2) Notice how the document root has been changed (you'll need to find the document root for your domain specifically, it's usually the first 7 letters of the domain name or username for the account.
Now for the last step. . .either in WHM or in SSH restart apache (i.e. "service httpd restart")