Highly Experienced: Business Analyst, IT Specialist and Web Infrastructure Engineer.
Deep Fried Skills & Expertise:
- Organizational Strategy analysis and definition.
- Running of Joint application design (JAD) workshops – Facilitating sessions with users and documenting the information gathered.
- Compilation of business requirement documentation in accordance with defined quality criteria.
- Using graphical UML design and business analysis tool for compiling adequate business requirements (Business process modelling, class diagrams, activity diagrams and use case diagrams, etc).
- Review of technical documentation and alignment to business requirements.
- Identify and document relevant risks and issues and escalate if required Preparation of process documentation.
- Preparation of training material and training of staff.
- Preparation of final user documentation.
- Monitoring the Operational Areas needs from a systems perspective and communicating requirements.
- Complete task according to standards and on deadline as per project plan.
- Quality Assurance of business processes and documentation.
- Investigation and analysis of current processes and applications.
Open Source WebServer Infrastructure Deployment.
- Ubuntu and Debian Server Installation.
- CentOS and cPanel/WHM Server Installation.
- LEMP Stack Implementation, HA and Scalability.
- NGINX Deployment and Performance Tuning.
- PHP-FPM Configuration and Optimizing.
- Varnish Cache Server – Clean Setup, and Advanced Performance Tuning.
- WordPress and Drupal Advanced Performance Tuning.
- Migrating WordPress, Joomla and Drupal website to any Hosting Server.
Windows Infrastructure Deployment, Server and Cloud Platform.
- Windows 2012 R2 Server Installation.
- High Level Active Directory Design and Implementation.
- Active Directory Sites and Services: Correctly Designed.
- Virtualization Technical Specialist.
- HA and Scalability Hyper-V Deployment and Performance Tuning.
- System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Exchange 2013 Design and Rollout.
- Practical Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: Powered by Attix5.
Preparing Active Directory Infrastructure for:
- Windows 2000 Server Active Directory Migration.
- Windows 2003/R2 Server Active Directory Migration.
- Windows 2008/R2 Server Active Directory Migration.
- Migrate to Windows 2012 R2
- Migrate to any version of Microsoft SQL
Rock Solid Network Design and VoIP:
- Cisco Networking Switches – Configs.
- HP ProCurve Networking Switches – Configs.
- Mitel 3300 Communications Platform | PBX Telephone.
- 5550 IP Console Procurve Switch – Config
SAP Authorization Security and GRC Certified:
- Roles and Authorizations Concept.
- Creating and Changing Authorization Roles.
- Configuration of User and Role Administration.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (SAP GRC).
Once you let go of all the issues that seem to be holding you down, you’ll see that there’s actually no limit to how successful you can be.